HashiCorp is growing rapidly and is expanding European field marketing efforts. The field marketing team executes regional and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. The Field Marketing Manager, DACH will work closely with sales, partner marketing, digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver results and expand our local footprint across Germany and Switzerland within our DACH sales region.
The Right Candidate
At HashiCorp, we do things a bit differently, including marketing. The right candidate for this role will closely align field marketing efforts with HashiCorp values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning our voice and our product tools. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to a team and want to help build a company. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. You are excited to proactively build your own quarterly business plans aligned to regional and company needs. You are comfortable with the ever-changing nature of hyper-growth tech companies and can quickly adapt and adjust accordingly with flexibility. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and are constantly ensuring your work is closely aligned with marketing, channel, sales, and company needs. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role, you will
- Deliver regional field marketing across DACH sales region
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders to develop quarterly campaigns balanced between the immediate and future quarter needs of local markets and target accounts.
- Implement regionally focused campaigns and tactics focused on accelerating key accounts through the sales cycle. Campaigns include online and offline tactics and span the entire sales cycle, focused by region, and sometimes by vertical.
- Work closely with the regional channel team and their partners in the development and execution of joint go-to-market plans.
- Introduce and test new styles of localized account-based marketing strategies.
- Report on results of specific tactics, your quarterly business plan, and the breadth of the field marketing program in your region, including reports from Salesforce, Clari, and Splash.
- Focus efforts on driving the HashiCorp enterprise business, but have experience and an understanding of how our foundations in open source support our company.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in both Professional German and English is required.
- 3+ years in tech marketing with experience in multiple customer-facing marketing disciplines, including regional marketing, in-person events, digital campaigns, and email
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across a geographically dispersed marketing team
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, lead, and complete multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to implement quickly and adjust projects as needs evolve
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Travel across the targeted sales regions as needed for regional campaigns
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo, Splash, and Google Workspace (GSuite) with ability to learn new software quickly
- Graphic design skills a plus
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: