About the role
We are looking for a Director of Global Digital Marketing to join our Demand Generation team.
As a leader you will oversee our global digital function, with a primary focus on growing awareness and demand through scalable online/web marketing, paid media programs and Account Based Marketing. You will focus on optimization our paid programs while firmly positioning us for sustained growth. In this role, you will lead a team of talented digital marketers as well as partner closely with growth marketing, field marketing, product marketing and other marketing professionals to contribute to the pipeline/revenue growth efforts. You will own acquisition strategy through all digital channels, paid media channels, digital campaign performance, SEO, ABM, and digital conversion success.
In this role you can expect to
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end digital marketing programs globally.
- Lead recommendations and implementation of new and modern digital marketing opportunities, capabilities, and tactics.
- Build the plan to deliver an impactful message to prospects and customers at the right time, in the right channel throughout the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of performance-based digital marketing strategies, a strong operational mindset and skill at leveraging data to build an optimization and testing framework that delivers on core KPI’s.
- Maximize prospect and consumer engagement by leveraging data insights to anticipate needs while exceeding expectations, delivering an increase in qualified traffic, improving conversion, and driving sales growth.
- Manage the continuous optimization of digital marketing performance leveraging data analytics and A/B performance testing.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing to build programs that support our pipeline and revenue targets globally.
- Provide digital marketing expertise and digital campaign execution services to regional teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- Own the return-on-investment targets for all digital channels, including paid search, retargeting and display channels, and progressive platforms.
- Lead digital content review and recommendations to improve conversions
- Partner with Marketing and DG Operations to streamline, automate and measure all digital marketing programs.
- Lead a talented team of digital marketers and help them continue to grow and thrive as professionals.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 5-8 years of digital marketing experience with at least 3+ years of leading teams and digital marketing functions, ideally with a global scope.
- Experience with paid media channels, paid search, SEO, and other digital marketing capabilities.
- Experience building compelling B2B digital journeys driving increased brand awareness / share of voice, new customer acquisition engagement and monetization.
- Strategic mindset of how to evolve Hashicorp.com to be a compelling acquisition and engagement platform for customers, prospects, influencers, and the developer community
- Knowledge with Martech tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors.
- Experience with enterprise open source software offerings and experience bringing them to market
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate strategy and rationale. work well across all departments.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator. Information on our benefits can be found here. Intern ranges can be found here.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: