About the role
To land new customers and help our customers adopt our products quickly, we’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager - Account Based Marketing. This role will create 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns targeting strategic named enterprise accounts. In this role, you will be a key contributor in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting the entire organization.
This position will report to the Team Manager, Account Based Marketing.
In this role you can expect to
- Create targeted digital account-based marketing campaigns (ie. display, paid advertising, and content syndication) to adopt, land, expand, extend, and renew customer and prospect accounts
- Build account based landing pages, emails, and webinars to help prospects, users, and customers understand, try, adopt and renew our enterprise offerings
- Coordinate and collaborate on industry specific content across the funnel to use in account based marketing campaigns
- Build, forecast, measure, and report on the performance of account based marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach, account penetration, and customer acquisition/renewal targets
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Experience running 1:Many, 1:Few, and 1:1 account based marketing campaigns
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with prospect and customer segmentation, personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers
- Experience generating demand and running account plays at an enterprise B2B company
- Experienced understanding Marketo, Salesforce, and Demandbase
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience partnering with GTM and sales on pipeline development
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator. Information on our benefits can be found here. Intern ranges can be found here.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: