About the role
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Senior Analytics Engineer to help our internal HashiCorp audience discover, access, and leverage operational data to drive our market analysis and help our business and customers grow. This role reports into the Business Operations and Marketing function of the business.
As HashiCorp and Marketing grow in organizational complexity, we are building a standardized analytics system to provide the necessary insights and whitespace to influence business decisions, whether it’s pricing and packaging simulations or figuring out where to invest marketing resources. This requires a curious self-starter who is well versed in consolidating data across multiple sources, validating, presenting, and sharing insights across teams.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain views in our core Go to Market data mart
- Build automated tools and dashboards that monitor our core KPIs across various business and functional units
- Provide deep-dive analysis to drive business decisions
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standardized data models, validation processes, and self-service tools
- Interface directly with internal analytics teams and functional business units
You may be a good fit if:
- 4+ years of experience in data-centric roles.
- You are highly proficient writing SQL against a Data Warehouse and building clean, informative dashboards using a BI tool such as Looker or Tableau.
- you have built and maintained fast, scalable, and reliable data pipelines
- You have experience with tools similar to Segment, Looker, Heap, Snowflake, Redshift, FiveTran, dbt.
- You are familiar with best practices for how analytics teams operate at a global scale.
- You have prior experience working in high performance federated systems
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: