HashiCorp India Finance Center of Excellence:
HashiCorp has its Finance Center of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to help its USA Headquarter and 15+ other countries where we have our legal entities. From India, we are supporting multiple processes that include GL Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Accounting, Internal Controls, Payroll, Taxation, Travel Administration, FP&A, Reporting, etc.
About the role
The Finance team is seeking a Business Analyst in its Shared Service Center/ Center of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to support our growing Accounting Operations team based out of San Francisco, CA, USA and Noida, UP, India. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of responsibilities within an operating company and wants exposure to accounting and finance in a high growth technology company. (Note: This position is onsite for Hashicorp Noida office)
The person in this role will be responsible for operational enhancements and optimization across a wide range of global Accounting Operations processes including (GL Accounting, Intercompany, FA, Revenue, AR, AP, Procurement, Payroll, SOX, Travel, etc.) . The duties will include partnering with respective process leads and being the representative of the Accounting Operations team with cross functional teams. Understand the requirements, document them and work towards the optimal solution and manage small and mid size projects. The right person for this role should have a deep interest in Finance and Accounting and technology which will utilize their acquired experience, creative thinking and problem-solving skills to address existing challenges and new business requirements.
A successful candidate thrives in a fast paced, high growth, and high energy environment.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with the Accounting Operations team (Business) to collect, understand and document requirements to accommodate business needs and optimize existing processes.
- Conduct Business Process Re-engineering study in-house with the team and prepare process flow diagrams and detailed documentation on As-is and To-be processes including identifying pain points / improvement areas.
- Consolidate requirements and issues at one place and run the prioritization cadence from time to time with the Business leadership and Business IT systems team (Systems team)
- Coordinate efforts across teams internally and externally and ensure timely delivery
- Manage small and medium projects, create and run project plans, coordinate resource mobilization amongst different teams, highlight risks, create mitigation plans and send regular updates and status reports.
- Work closely with stakeholders to bridge between business and Systems teams across onsite & offshore.
- Create test plans for changes, new deployments and feature updates.
- Perform various types of tests, such as functional, end-to-end, user acceptance, and regression.
- Maximize the usage of out-of-the-box solutions in existing & future tools to get the tasks done efficiently.
- Change management - ensure the changes in processes, functionalities and systems are well coordinated, SOPs and other documents are updated and employees are trained.
- Create and coordinate the training plans related to the new tools and processes and changes.
- From time to time, providing support to new team members in coordination with the Systems team for their Financial systems access.
- Introducing lean ideas to reduce time and increase accuracy across processes.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Accounting/Technology or Business Related concentration.
- 7+ years of functional experience as Business Analyst in ERP systems preferably in NetSuite OR Oracle.
- Experience in working onsite/remotely with US based tech organizations on multiple small/medium scale projects.
- At least 2 end to end implementations in the Finance and Accounting domain consisting Record to Report, Procure to Pay, and Order to Cash processes.
- Sound knowledge of overall Finance and Accounting processes in the software and SaaS industry using SaaS based ERP and tools, with intermediate Accounting knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of MS excel, MS word, MS Visio, Powerpoint presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Will be required to present in front of a large audience including leadership.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Very good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: