HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
We have an exciting opportunity to join the IT - Data Engineering team. Working with the Sr. Manager, Data Engineering, this is a unique opportunity to design and develop a robust data architecture capable of fueling Hashicorp’s future data analytics teams.
You will join a development team that is responsible for building, deploying and supporting key components of a system of record, the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Including automation of key business processes, ensuring accuracy, audit controls and completeness of data for company wide operational reporting and analysis.
Successful candidates will have a curiosity about working in data environments that support GTM, FP&A, Customer Support, and related organizations with a passion for optimizing data environments that drive insight and innovation.
In this role you can expect to..
- Deliver simple, secure, scalable, and trusted Data/Business Intelligence solutions and services to support teams across Hashicorp
- Participate in the delivery, implementation, and business adoption of scalable and reliable data warehouse, business intelligence and data analytics solutions for cross-department leadership and business teams.
- Resolve issues, handle dependencies, and drive solutions
- Build infrastructure required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Translate data and analytic results into strategic insights for leadership and business stakeholders.
- Successful completion of projects across the software development life-cycle, partnering with business stakeholders
- Develop, and deploy analytics solutions to streamline processes that will lead to efficiency gains and improvement of key metrics.
You may be a good fit if you..
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- 0-1 year with relevant data analyst, business analyst, and/or data warehousing experience.
- 0-1 year hands-on IT data management experience.
- Passionate about understanding data and its relevance to business decisions.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment supporting a rapidly growing business
- An interest in building and operating critical data warehouses, marts and lakes
- Working in teams that are mission critical
- Demonstrated self starter skills, taking initiative when the opportunity presents itself
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: