HashiCorp is a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
HashiCorp’s Benefits team is looking for a Benefits Intern to assist with the administration of our US Benefits Programs. In this role, you will help support the day to day responsibilities of administering our health benefits, and will learn about people team processes, escalations, and building global scalable benefit programs. The ideal candidate is empathetic, enthusiastic, and able to critically review and find solutions to complex problems.
In this role you can expect to...
- Assist with the management of US benefits programs and administration, and respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit enrollments, life events, escalations, and general questions
- Expand and develop US Benefits employee reference materials (i.e. Benefits Sites, Benefits Guides, etc)
- Learn how to resolve complex employee issues with a high degree of confidentiality, empathy, and employee service
- Partner with cross functional teams (People Business Partner, People Ops, Payroll) to continue to evolve and grow benefit processes
- Maintain relationships with benefits brokers and carriers
- Supporting other Benefits and wellness initiatives and program management as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related fields
- Embody a high level of empathy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are well-organized and have an attention to detail
- Enjoy and excel in a fast-paced, frequently changing and high-performance environment
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-Remote
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: