About the Role:
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced and energetic Compensation Manager to be our regional lead in EMEA. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment with excellent cross-functional partnership skills, strong analytical capabilities and the ability to look beyond the numbers. This person will help us grow and evolve our global compensation philosophy and should have great project management skills.
In this role you can expect to...
- Support the application and implementation of compensation philosophy, job evaluation, and processes to the business
- Monitor market and industry trends in Compensation
- Manage annual submission of salary survey data to survey houses
- Review and refresh pay ranges in multiple countries and functions in EMEA
- Review and refresh equity grant ranges in multiple countries and functions in EMEA
- Maintain EMEA compensation data, pay ranges, and compensation structure in HRIS system
- Project manage compensation programs, including annual salary focal/merit review, equity planning
- Help support sales compensation plan rollout and administration as needed
- Conduct individual and team compensation analyses using internal and external market data and provide recommendations as necessary
- Analyze and report on pay at a region and company level to understand overall spend, competitiveness, pay parity/equity, etc.
- Mentor more junior team members, help them develop in their own careers and learn best practices
- Provide EMEA Compensation business partner support; direct interaction with HR business partners and business leaders (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Support the design of company compensation structure; develop and deliver education on compensation structure and philosophy to broader HR team and managers
- Support strategic Compensation initiatives (example: pay equity efforts)
- Participate in broader HR team projects as appropriate
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Analytical skills & ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to look beyond numbers, understand contextual information, & identify underlying trends
- Strong Excel/Google Sheet & computational skills
- Superb organization skills, special attention to detail, results driven
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive data and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
- Experience directly interacting/supporting business leaders preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Radford and Willis Towers Watson data sets
- Experience working with Works Councils - particularly in France, Germany, and the Netherlands
- Experience working with and preparing materials for Board of Directors meetings is a plus
- Experience with Workday is preferred but not required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: