About the role:
- Partner with Marketing Leadership and their direct teams to drive reporting on Performance to Plan, whitespace analysis, Cloud analytics (AARRR), uplift, RoMi, campaign ROI, forecasting, and more
- Drive executive, operational and analytical dashboard execution, deployment and maintenance in Looker, gSuite, gSheets
- Able to pull, visualize, analyze and interpret data to address strategic needs.
- Support and enable peers and stakeholders with sophisticated consultation/mentoring on BI related technical tools and methods.
- Align with BI governing teams on data aspects that define the way we should consume data and adjust our strategy accordingly.
- Develop analytical frameworks to measure and supervise performance of our GTM efforts across multiple dimensions (product, geo, segment, etc.)
- Use expertise in causal inference, machine learning, or behavioral decision theory to uncover issues and craft future direction
- Develop predictive models to extract trends that enable the business to adapt proactively to changing market demands
- Constantly find opportunities for growth and efficiency
- 1-3 years of proven analytic BI solution development experience in Marketing/Product/Sales, preferably in IT companies.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn, flexibility to adapt when needed, and savviness to thrive and navigate dynamic environments, with a growth mindset to build a successful team and company
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written): Ability to understand and communicate with native English stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills. Able to spot potential issues, point at possible causes and suggest solutions.
- Sense of urgency, commitment and ownership of assigned tasks, being mindful of business impact and visibility.
- Organize and prioritize your work, set expectations to partners constantly and follow-up tasks to completion.
- Able to use knowledge from peers and leadership on standard processes on task management, communications, tools of the trade, methods and branding.
- Ability to perform responsibilities and actionable requirements working remotely.
- Ability to write complex, efficient, and eloquent SQL queries to extract data
- Ability to run rigorous experiments and come up with scientifically sound recommendations
- Ability to write efficient and eloquent code in Python or R
- Experience with cloud data warehouses such as Redshift and BigQuery.
- Write and optimize complex queries for ad hoc and recurring requests to manipulate and extract data from corporate data warehouses.
- Advanced Looker: Ability to design advanced tables/chart visualizations and dashboards. Make use of calculated fields/parameters to dynamically change dimensions, measures and chart types. Advanced LOD, filtering, actions.
- Advanced gSheets or MS Excel Skills
Value adding skills:
- Experience in Salesforce.com able to build reports and pull data from SFDC.
- Experience with Looker, or other dashboarding tools
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency calculator. Information on our benefits can be found here. Intern ranges can be found here.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: