HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
This role will inspire and guide a team of Account Managers driving net new and add-on revenue growth in the Corporate segment. This addition to our leadership team will be tasked with growing and developing a sales team. Main focuses for this role will include driving net new growth and assuming duties in a sales and performance driven culture.
In this role you can expect to
- Guide and motivate a high performing team to drive revenue growth through a positive, high-touch customer experience
- Build and develop a diverse and high performing culture that inspires performance and achievement
- Connect team members to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Instill and maintain a quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions
- Actively engage, attract, and hire top local talent
- Provide training and ongoing coaching and development to Corporate Sales team
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan, including planning for both current and future quarter success
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management
- Work closely with the extended sales leadership team
- Facilitate and develop ongoing internal partnerships with various business units including Sales Engineering and Marketing
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 3+ years of experience in leading a high growth sales organization
- Experience in a second line leadership role (manager of managers) preferred
- Demonstrable success in leading/managing Corporate sales teams with a complex product and solution sales approach
- Remote management experience
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and culture
- Track record of success in attracting top talent and building diverse and high performing teams
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done and do whatever it takes to help achieve the objective!
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing - including negotiating legal and financial aspects of enterprise software agreements. #LI-RT1
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: