In this role you can expect to...
You will manage a portfolio of accounts, and as the Customer Success Manager, will be accountable for the adoption and health of each account. You will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of HashiCorp’s products to our customers.
To be successful in this role, the Customer Success Manager will work across teams including Customer Success Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Renewals, Solution Engineering, Professional Services and Support.
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey for your portfolio accounts as measured by both the health score and gross revenue retention and expansion for each account
- Be responsible for directing the execution of the Outcome Delivery and Customer Management processes for your portfolio.
- Coordinate the transition of your accounts at the point of acquisition as well as when new products are purchased via expansion motions.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Architecture, Enterprise Account Management, Renewals, Solution Engineering, Professional Services and Support teams to resolve identified risks and escalated issues in a timely manner and properly communicate/set expectations with customers.
- Bring the voice of the customer to HashiCorp as you partner with engineering, marketing, and product to deliver best-in-class customer experience for your portfolio
- Measure, report and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Coordinate, develop, and lead customer business reviews
- Be responsible and accountable for the timely creation and upkeep of your account(s) health score, notes, success plans, and calls to actions in Gainsight
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team
- Responsible for leveraging tech-touch to support digital customer success journeys and outreach.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of TAM, CSM, or program management experience with technical aptitude. Prior hands-on experience is a strong plus.
- Well-organized self-starter with an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a desire to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication/presentation skills to lead onsite or remote strategic business reviews
- Strong listening skills with the demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, understand the customer’s business priorities and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various teams with varying backgrounds and skill sets
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, adapts to change, and is comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Skilled at driving the deployment of software products or solutions to large and multifaceted global companies
- Thrives by having regular interactions with customers and is proactive in their outreach.
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions (Gainsight/Salesforce)
- Able to thrive and be successful in a remote-first culture
- Ability to travel internationally and to HashiCorp events as needed.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: