HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
HashiCorp is seeking a results-oriented Inside Sales Representative responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our Enterprise | LAND sales organization. Enterprise | LAND ISRs are responsible for selling the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to net new Enterprise accounts . The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of success. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in the cloud infrastructure space.
In this role you can expect to...
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of HashiCorp within Enterprise Named accounts
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, sales navigator, etc.) to generate new leads and maintain active engagement with existing leads to increase customer interest and excitement in HashiCorp products
- Engage new HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Craft a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Manage multiple sales cycles and campaigns in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Build and execute complex sales engagements targeting Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations personas with multiple use case scenarios for each of our solutions.
- Align HashiCorp technology solutions to customer’s business needs, challenges and technical requirements.
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve quarterly quotas of closed business
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 4+ year(s) of work experience in Technical Sales;, Consulting or Operations experience at a technology company highly preferred
- Consistent record of meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets in prior roles
- Experience working with a technical product or the aptitude to quickly learn complex technical concepts; familiarity with Cloud and Infrastructure software, and Open Source Software business models highly preferred.
- Experience creating and executing quarterly and annual business and territory plans
- Experience with pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling
- The ability to structure, control, and lead calls with a strong executive presence, solid communication skills and credibility
- Experience with forecasting and business reporting
- High integrity and a team-first mentality
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-RT1
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: