Master Data Management Role (Manager)
In this role you can expect to:
- Interact with client stakeholders to gather information, address questions, assess current operating model, process and technology related to master data.
- Identify gaps and challenges in the current process and should design and develop future state transformation projects including to-be process, operating model, and digital interventions
- Develop transformation roadmap along with business case, timing, and resource needs.
- Identify continuous improvements by partnering with several key stakeholders
- Drive improvements and out of box thinking in MDM area to enhance process, operating model, and technology
- Design, build, and implement proactive audit process to identify and resolve outliers
- Collaborate closely with IT integration architects ensuring there is close harmonization between technology and business processes
- Lead knowledge sharing session as Subject Matter Expert for team
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required / Master’s or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of MDM, data quality experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Rich experience in MDM consulting, Data Governance with knowledge across multiple data domains
- Experience in driving sales, developing solutions and familiarity with one or more MDM, data quality solutions
- Understanding the impact of data quality to business processes and reporting/analytics
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: