In this role you will design and build solutions on the Salesforce platform, enabling the Sales,
Marketing and other key business stakeholders with various key functionalities. This role will be
part of the IT Business Applications team, reporting to Sr Manager, Business Systems. You will
collaborate and partner with BSAs in understanding requirements and design and build
solutions that are scalable and provide an awesome user experience to the end users.
● Design and build solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform to help scale key business
functions at Hashicorp
● Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solutions and document work
● Perform and participate in the design and code review process to ensure scalable solutions
built and high quality code is deployed, in adherence to the best practices defined.
● Assess and analyze new requirements, system problems and incidents and develop
recommendations and solutions, implement the solutions, and provide communications on the
associated actions, business impacts, and results
● Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks.
● Evaluate 3rd party Applications and tools to make buy vs. build recommendations, or to
● Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications
from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
● Prepare technical design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and
● Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce Cloud.
● Be knowledgeable of tech debt that is accrued in Salesforce and ways to tackle it.
● Be a trusted advisor in Salesforce Technology
● Collaborate with internal teams with respect to various development activities in a given sprint.
● Over 7 years of experience in developing and integrating applications in Salesforce.
● Solid experience with the Salesforce.com developer toolkit, including Apex Classes,
Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Process Builders, Flows, Workflow rules, Communities, etc.
● Curiosity to learn new technologies and how they can be used or integrated with Salesforce.
● Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Billing and Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring
revenue/Usage based billing company is ideal.
● Experience working with inbound/outbound API requests using SOAP/REST APIs
● Leverage SFDC Asynchronous/event capabilities and build scalable solutions
● Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
● Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
● Good understanding of development & release procedures, upgrade cycle, and best practices
to develop on the Force.com platform
● Preferred Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II And/Or Admin Certified
● Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Github etc.
● Well-motivated, effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting and
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field - Java Scripting. #LI-RP1 #LI-Remote
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: