About the role...
Enterprise Account Manager is a new business sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within mid-sized and large enterprises in our field sales organization. The EAM is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to close, selling the complete HashiCorp software suite to named enterprise accounts, and inbound, non-named leads within an assigned territory.
In this role you can expect to...
- Engage new and existing HashiCorp Open Source Users to demonstrate how they can be successful with our technology portfolio
- Help to build, maintain, and grow relationships within the regional partner community to increase the promotion and adoption of Hashicorp
- Engage in significant Outbound activity making use of the tools available (Outreach, ZoomInfo and Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around sales opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Some Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on MEDDPICC.
- Effectively communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process, and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Experience in Open Source software business models, and proficiency in Cloud and Infrastructure software are preferable
- Enterprise sales and customer development experience
- Track record in closing enterprise and mid-market deals
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Significant experience selling disruptive technology into focused markets
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: