About the role
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate (FP&A) to report to our Manager, Corporate FP&A, and support our growing FP&A organization in our San Francisco office (hybrid role, coming into the office 3 days per week). This opportunity is ideal for someone who is focused on details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges. This role would be a great fit for you if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy environment, and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
In this role you can expect to
- Support our strategic and financial planning processes, monthly and quarterly financial forecasts, and annual plan
- Be a critical member of the Corporate FP&A team, providing financial and analytical insights, leading planning and forecasting for groups you support and driving process improvements (preferably in Anaplan and/or Tableau)
- Provide analytical support to strategic projects around improving forecasting accuracy (fringe/merit planning, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting, and headcount reporting)
- Assist with additional ad-hoc analyses for Executive leadership and broader FP&A team as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, finance/accounting, or operating roles preferably at a SaaS company
- Understanding of the 3 key financial statements
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint (Anaplan and Tableau are a plus)
- Very high attention to detail
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics
- Excellent written and communication skills
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: