About the Role
This role will support the CRM applications (primarily focused on Salesforce) across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Support. This role will be responsible for the design and implementation of testing strategies for the Salesforce delivery team, as well as performing QA tasks to improve the functionality of applications across the organization.
In this role you will:
- Prepare Test Plans, Test Strategy documents, Test Cases & Test Scripts based on business requirements, rules, data mapping requirements and system specifications.
- Utilize knowledge of system integration testing methodologies, defect tracking systems, and Quality Assurance process
- Knowledge and understanding of testing tools and strategies
- Maintains documentation for testing activities and cases
- Collaborate with teams to identify process improvement strategies and develop effective testing solutions
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of quality metrics
- Perform post-production validation
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 3-5 Year experience in Salesforce
- Experience with testing Salesforce, test plan generation, and automation
- MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Knowledge and/or proficiency with a variety of technology platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and organization skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Business oriented, having a good understanding of basic business principles and SaaS business operations
- Inquisitive, with a desire to learn and be a contributor to business solutions that achieve the company’s goal of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to perform thorough and accurate testing. #LI-RP1 #LI-Remote
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal