About the role
Reporting to the Manager, People Operations this role will be a key member of the People team and thrive in a fast-paced environment experiencing significant and exciting change. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of administration and record-keeping and in cultivating and elevating the new hire experience. You will be a champion for each of our new hires and provide top-notch service to all employees. This role requires strong attention to detail with an innovative mind and excitement in building processes.
In this role you can expect to:
Employee Request Resolution
- Be the first point of contact for People team questions providing an exceptional employee experience
- Monitor the People Operations team ticketing inbox by assigning tickets and responding to all requests (employment verifications, contingent worker requests, employee queries, etc.) to agreed SLAs
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for onboarding/changes/offboarding platforms, ensuring all issues are resolved for seamless accuracy
- Managing complex employee queries and escalations
Policy and Process Documentation
- Support building and maintaining all People policies and forms for each country specific Employee Handbook; updating in line with legislative changes in partnership with employment counsel
- Updating the content on the internal People Hub as needed
- Maintain data integrity in Workday and other People systems for new hires, employee changes and terminations, conducting regular audits
- Own the pre-boarding and onboarding process for employees ensuring all required new hire documentation has been completed
- Manage the employee offboarding process for employees including coordinating with internal teams (People Business Partners, Payroll, IT, etc.) to efficiently offboard employees
- Manage compliance audits and data gathering requests as needed; respond to employee requests for information
- Help devise People Operations Business Process documentation; identifying improvements in process
- Identify system improvements and opportunities for automation within Workday
- Various People Operations projects that support the above
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Workday experience required
- 3+ years of professional experience in human resources or a similar People Operations role
- 4-year college degree preferred (not required)
- A problem-solver mindset with a focus on customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A process orientation focus; you have the ability to build process flows from scratch and document appropriate steps
- Proactive with strong organization skills and time management
- Experience with access to sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work collaboratively with the broader People team and cross-functional teams to understand priorities and business needs
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal