HashiCorp is a once-in-a-generation company helping organizations operate in the cloud.
Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products — all with open source projects at their core — underpin the most important applications for the largest enterprises in the world.
As part of the once-in-a-generation shift to the cloud, organizations of all sizes, from well-known brands to ambitious start-ups, rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their business-critical applications so they can deliver essential services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms worldwide.
We’re building a unique software infrastructure company with a different approach: rather than focusing solely on technologies, we build the workflows designed to solve the real-world problems of IT operators working with multi-cloud environments. We have open source and commercial offerings. Our products are downloaded by IT practitioners more than 100 million times a year.
About the role
The role has two key responsibilities. First will be to support our direct reps on pipe gen and deal transactions with our partners. Second will be to support a broad tier of partners.
Because the Partner Support Center will be a small team, supporting a large number of direct reps and a large number of partners, the role will focus on a high velocity of engagements. All processes will be scripted out in detail for Partner Support Center team members to follow. An average day will involve reaching out to reps and to partners to coordinate lead follow up, tracking progress of leads, answering reps questions about working with partners on deals, answering questions from partners about deals they are assisting on, and making sure that salesforce is tagged correctly to reflect partner activity.
The role will sit within the WW Partner org within sales. The Partner Support Center role requires a mix of sales and operational skills. The team will be joining calls with reps and partners to discuss deals, and interfacing directly with partners to guide and encourage them to increase their activity with HashiCorp. In addition, the team will understand the operational processes underpinning our partner strategy, and provide manual actions where needed to keep processes running timely and accurately.
- Monitor deal registrations from partner in our partner portal, make sure they are routed correctly to our field, and that reps and partners meet SLAs on the joint pursuit of the opportunities
- Answer questions submitted by partners through out partner portal, including login support, deal reg submission support, and help finding relevant content
- Facilitate successful collaboration between reps and partners on deal transactions, joining calls to insure good collaboration
- Provide connections for reps to meet with local partners to gain account intelligence
- Assist on rep requests to identify partners with appropriate service capabilities on key deals
- Check for accurate signed agreements and maintain accurate Partner status in Salesforce
- Monitor AWS and Azure partner portals for deal referrals, manually route these to our reps, and follow a cadence to work with reps to follow up on the Leads and tag Salesforce correctly
- Assist GSIs with entering deal regs into our partner portal
- Execute account mappings in Excel with partners provide us account lists, and notice our Partner Development Managers and reps
- 5+ years working in the High Tech industry ideally with experience with a SaaS company, preferably in a role working with partners
- Builder, business development, challenger, growth mindset
- Strategic thinking with ability to roll up sleeves to solve new problems and define new processes
- Ability to work quickly and accurately through repeatable processes
- Strong familiarity with salesforce and reporting
- ISR, partner sales, deal desk, or sales ops experience is preferred
- Understanding of AWS, Azure and GCP partner programs preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and strong stakeholder management
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and attention to detail
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal