The ideal candidate for this strategic role will have a proven experience establishing, building and handling relationships with Global System Integrators resulting in accelerated business growth. The core objective of the GSI partner manager is to identify GSI solutions practices where HashiCorp solutions can be designed into, sold and supported by a joint GTM framework, including Accenture. Responsibilities include joint development of business and activation plans, partner capability development, executive alignment, and attaining GSI led pipeline and bookings targets. The candidate must be able to facilitate and evangelize HashiCorp’s value proposition across the GSI organization as well drive confidence of the GSI capabilities and influence across HashiCorp’s worldwide field organization.
Reporting to the Sr. Director Partners Sales EMEA, the GSI Partner Sales Manager will be a key member of the Partners Sales team and will have global responsibility for their assigned GSI partners.
In this role you can expect to:
- Own EMEA pipeline and revenue numbers for assigned partners & lead global GSI relationships
- Establish and build business plans for GSI partners that align to sales goal
- Present the HashiCorp portfolio and partner program benefits to partner leadership
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build partner relationships
- Identify joint pursuits and large groundbreaking opportunities
- Work with assigned GSIs to support the development of vertical and horizontal solutions using HashiCorp products
- Work with Partner Enablement to establish and implement global enablement programs tailored to each GSI
- Own partner MDF plans and budgets for accelerating end-user pipeline
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on critical metrics.
- Complete QBRs with focus partners
- Lead and drive partner engagement with HashiCorp sales organization for resell, co-sell and services delivery
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Experience working with and handling GSI partners
- Deep knowledge of the top Cloud Service Providers and their offerings
- Confirmed track records of sales over-performance
- Existing GSI partner relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confirmed capacity to build positive relationships and close business with partners
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal