About the role...
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Go to Market (GTM) Reporting and Analytics to lead the next level evolution of the GTM Finance reporting and analysis framework. This position is a highly visible cross-functional role working closely with GTM FP&A, Revenue Operations and IT to streamline, automate and synthesize our GTM data into actionable analytics that move the organization forward. This role reports to the Sr. Director of GTM FP&A and will manage a small team of talented individual contributors. This role would be a great fit for those who thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing environment, and are looking for opportunities to make a big impact.
In this role you can expect to...
- Be the subject matter expert and owner of all Go to Market financial metrics, data and reporting structure.
- Lead the innovation and enhancement of the GTM FP&A reporting and analytics workstreams to support the continual evolution of our company business models (e.g. Self-managed to cloud and subscription to flexible consumption businesses).
- Own the consolidation, reporting and analysis of our key financial Go-to-Market metrics such as Bookings, New and Renewal Annual Contract Value (ACV), Multi Year ACV, Renewal Rates, Annual Recurring revenue (ARR), Customer Count, Net Dollar Retention, Pipeline Creation/Conversion/Coverage, flexible consumption, etc…
- Own the roadmap of data and tools automation for GTM FP&A and work closely with FP&A Digitization and IT teams to minimize manual reporting and drive towards real time high quality predictive and predictive analytics.
- Manage large datasets and synthesize the data into actionable analytics that move the organization forward.
- Deliver analytical insights to GTM and Corporate FP&A on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis that impact Bookings, ACV, Revenue, Remaining Performance Obligations and Cash Flow modeling.
- Proactively partner with the Revenue Operations and IT teams to drive enhancements within SFDC to enable accurate, streamlined and automated reporting and analytics.
- Collaborate with FP&A Anaplan development team and FP&A Digitization team to create self service GTM metrics within Snowflake/Anaplan/Tableau.
- Effectively influence the overall data flow and architecture of GTM metrics without direct authority over Revenue Operations, IT, FP&A Anaplan and FP&A Digitization.
- Manage a small team of talented individual contributors.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Data Analytics or a quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in a similar role in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry, with deep understanding of Cloud, SaaS and flexible consumption business models and best practices in SFDC data logic and architecture that support these types of business models.
- Proven execution leadership, successfully leading and representing Finance in cross functional engagements on SFDC data and reporting automation.
- Expertise using SFDC with ability to digest current limitations of our SFDC implementation and propose enhancements to Revenue Operations/IT.
- Experience analyzing sales contracts to extract relevant financial information such as New ACV, Renewal ACV, Credits and Supersede amounts.
- Comfortable managing large datasets and reducing complexity using data driven analysis and insights
- High attention to detail and accuracy, comfortable working in a fast paced environment while driving towards firm deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence without authority to drive results.
- A growth mindset, are open to giving and receiving feedback, curious, organized, and a strong strategic executor.
- You are a subject matter expert on how to structure data in efficient and effective ways to enable reporting and analytics automation, and know how to use SFDC, Tableau and have a solid understanding of the structure of data marts.
Location: If located in the SF Bay Area this will be a hybrid role (minimum 3 days a week in office) or USA Central/East Coast Remote
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal