We are looking for a Digitalization Manager (FinOps) to be part of our FP&A’s digital transformation, reporting and analysis team based out of Noida, to support Cloud financial management with extensive experience in developing effective cloud cost management processes, analysing cloud costs, and implementing best practices to reduce operational costs. Experienced in leveraging cloud technologies to maximise cost savings while optimizing performance.
This role reports to the Director of FP&A Digitalization, Reporting and Analysis helping developing, maintaining, and supporting the cost management practices, developing cloud optimization and rightsizing opportunities using analytics and technology tools. Skilled in data analysis and problem-solving to drive actionable insights for stakeholders. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
You may be a good fit for our team if you have experience on below areas-
- Created analytical insights on cloud consumption of the IT infrastructure and making recommendations R&D Finance business.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with hands-on experience on cloud demand forecasting, cost optimization, capacity planning, cloud utilization and spend modelling and cost savings strategy development (e.g., rightsizing, instance optimization, storage tiering, managed services migration and waste elimination)
- Subject Matter Expert on AWS cloud cost strategies like EDP, Auto Scaling, Reserved Instances, Savings Plan, Tagging, etc.)
- Analyse spend trends, opportunities for savings, and contribute towards recommendations for cloud cost optimization and improvements
- Develop dashboards and present financial analysis of cloud usage to users across the Technology and Finance.
- Cloud optimization Services/Cloud analytics/ Cloud economics recommendations
- Results-oriented, with a proven track record of Unit Economics led transformation, driving down cloud cost and increasing ROI.
- Understanding of Wastage Reduction, Embedding Cost Alerting, Forecasting and Analysis in CI/CD Pipeline, Cost Allocation, Utilization and Optimization
- Setting up of Governance Practice- Creation of Tagging Policy and Compliance, Auto Optimization Executions, Defining Budgets based on Cost Forecast and Cloud Spend History, Snapshot Optimization, Anomaly Detection and Cost Alerting.
- Overall Experience on cloud cost management & reporting for 6 yrs+ and good SQL understanding and hands on with Tableau and expert on AWS cost management.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner experience preferred.
- FinOps Foundation or TBM certification is highly desirable. #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters:
Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal