About the role…
This newly created role will conduct workplace investigations and provide People Relations support across the company globally. You will be instrumental in conducting investigations on highly sensitive and complex issues, advising on policy interpretation and application, and providing mentorship on matters where heightened risk and conflict are involved. This is an exciting specialist role which strives to make a real difference in handling issues at an individual and team level!
In this role you can expect to…
- Manage and/or partner on key People processes including investigations / disciplinary, grievances, performance management in accordance with policy and employment laws
- Collaborate with the People Business Partners, establish and maintain the Company’s performance management process, procedures, and documentation
- Partner with Legal team and People team leaders in conducting investigations to provide counsel and facilitate timely and effective resolution of workplace concerns
- Develop effective relationships with People Business Partners to promote positive employee relations throughout the organization to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and engagement
- Provide advice and counsel on general people relations queries and issues
- Review and analyze people relation cases to identify root causes and trends of issues and partner on recommendations to proactively address these issues
- Work in collaboration with the People Business Partner Team and our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team on initiatives to enhance employee workplace experience
- Help ensure our employee handbook, policies and code of conduct are up to date, legally compliant and reflect our culture and ways of working
- Partner closely with Talent Development and People Business Partners to ensure managers are equipped to support People challenges in a fair and effective way
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 5+ years of experience leading complex investigations, performance management and restructuring preferably in the tech industry
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, which govern employment policies and practices
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels and geographies
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
- Project management skills
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data
- Heightened understanding of cultural differences
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: