HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
We are looking for a Curriculum Developer to join our Support Enablement team! As a Curriculum Developer/Instructional Designer, you will help our Global Support organization succeed through production, maintenance and certification reporting of our training for HashiCorp Enterprise products. The ideal candidate has a depth of knowledge from hands-on experience in a DevOps or infrastructure automation role, familiarity with the HashiCorp product suite and a passion for education and enablement.
Hybrid - SF, CA
*Must be located in San Francisco, CA*
In this role you can expect to…
- Must be able to work from the SF, CA office 1-2 days a week
- Keep training material up-to-date as our products and our Global Support Team’s needs evolve both for terms of new hire on-boarding and continuous learning
- Work with engineering and backline Support to create content for Support Engineers across the globe.
- Track, record, analyze and action on the feedback provided and amend training as needed
- Track, record, publish and action certification status for the team
- Track and report progress on Knowledge articles for Support
- Work with various Support functions e.g., Escalation Management, Support Operations to develop, rollout and track process training for Support Engineers
- Have occasional meetings early or late (outside of normal business hours) with teams in different region time zones.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Excellent working knowledge of Workramp
- HashiCorp Certification(s), or experience with adjacent technologies (the more the better!).
- Experience creating demos, workshops, or other technical materials.
- Training experience, including onboarding engineers.
- Good written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience with adult learning theory or instructional design.
- Linux and cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through indirect influence and delivering results.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad hoc requests.
- Commitment to excellence in delivery of customer service.
- Practical experience with Hashicorp’s tools.(Zendesk, Jira)
- 3+ years Implementation or Customer Support experience, Sales Engineering experience or Software Technical Instructor/enablement equivalent experience in a customer facing role.
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: