About the role...
We are seeking a skilled Data Operations Analyst to join our team and take on a pivotal role in coordinating and supporting our data integration and analytics tools, including Sigma, Tableau, DBT, Heap, and more. As a Data Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the availability, performance, and reliability of these tools, as well as providing on-call support for any related issues. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of data-driven decision-making within our organization!
In this role you can expect to..
- Manage user access, permissions, and security settings for integration and data analytics platforms.
- Supervise and optimize the performance of these tools to ensure efficient data processing and reporting.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of dashboards, reports, and data models.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate BI tools with data sources and data transformation pipelines.
- Provide front-line, on-call support for Integration and data analytics tools, responding promptly to issues and incidents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, escalating complex issues as necessary.
- Document and communicate solutions and best practices to end-users and partners.
- Assist in maintaining data governance standards and policies within integration and data analytics platforms.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy by supervising data sources and addressing issues as they arise.
- Collaborate with data engineers and analysts to improve data integrity and reliability.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops to educate end-users on BI tool features and functionality.
- Share expertise and best practices with colleagues to improve the organization's data capabilities.
- Generate regular reports and metrics related to application usage, performance, and incident resolution.
- Provide insights and recommendations for improvements based on data analysis.
You may be a good fit if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Operations Specialist, or similar role.
- Proficiency in some of the following data integration and analytics tools; Sigma, Tableau, DBT, Heap, Segment, Workato, and Snowflake.
- Solid understanding of data governance principles and data quality management.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages (e.g., SQL, Python) is a plus.
Canada, Colorado, California, Washington and New York Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
Life at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is driven by our people and our principles which have been the foundation of everything we do since the company was founded in 2012. Join us on our journey as we work to support the world's most innovative companies as they transition to cloud and multi-cloud infrastructure through simple yet powerful workflows and automation.
At HashiCorp, we build the infrastructure that enables innovation. Our suite of multi-cloud infrastructure automation products are the underpinnings of the largest enterprises in the world, who rely on our solutions to provision, secure, connect, and run their critical applications to deliver crucial services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms to the world. We're building a once-in-a-generation infrastructure company with a unique approach rather than focusing on specific technologies, and we build products and solutions that support real-world workflows spanning the multiple cloud environments that nearly every organization worldwide is using today.
HashiCorp is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, and other applicable state or local laws.
HashiCorp is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with all laws and regulations set forth in the following posters: