Revenue Accounting Manager
United States - Boston, Massachusetts (Remote)
Location: This position will be located in the East Coast, United States
HashiCorp delivers a software suite for users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application. We provide many of the world's most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation capabilities they need as they move to cloud.
The Finance team is seeking a Revenue Accounting Manager to work remotely in order to support the East Coast and EMEA regions of our growing Finance and Accounting organization. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for a broad range of revenue responsibilities within a hyper-growth software technology company.
A successful candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy company.
- Review Software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales contracts for compliance and revenue implications under ASC 606
- Lead the month-end revenue close by validating accruals, preparing revenue account reconciliations, journal entries, conducting fluctuation analyses and reporting disclosures
- Provide insight on the appropriate revenue recognition for large or complex contracts with customers
- Draft or maintain revenue accounting memos including write-ups on large and complex deals
- Review and monitor Annual Contract Value and Annual Recurring Revenue calculations
- Maintain internal control documentation and assist with revenue process development
- Exposure to complex Software and SaaS revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Support from finance management team that has years of technical accounting and revenue experience
- Potential for a six month international assignment to support the EMEA region
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related concentration
- 3 - 4 years public accounting experience including Software and SaaS revenue recognition experience under ASC 606
- Experience working with NetSuite a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize competing workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #L1-MM1