Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Industry Solutions
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About The Role
Are you a product marketer looking to make a huge impact at a high-growth company? Do you see how the cloud is redefining how the world’s largest enterprises think about their infrastructure and helping the world’s largest enterprises re-think security in a multi-cloud world? Do you want to lead the go-to-market efforts around a set of products that are adopted by millions of open source users, and work to expand that footprint into every corner of the Global 2000?
HashiCorp is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to define our industry marketing strategy and driving cross-product solutions.
In this role you can expect to:
- Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate HashiCorp’s capabilities, differentiating value, and key benefits for priority verticals.
- Use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help customers learn about, select, and be advocates for HashiCorp products.
- Understand the user and customer journeys and align key messages to target audiences within those journeys.
- Understand the ecosystem of partners and collaborate with them to drive awareness, campaigns, co-marketing, and other related GTM.
- Sales enablement – guide the team to communicate the value proposition to the global sales team and in developing the sales tools and training that support the selling process. Work with the team to deliver content related to value propositions, competitive differentiators, and solution-focused sales materials.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new solutions and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape and how to competitively position the solutions. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
- Demand and lead generation strategy – collaborate with the revenue marketing team, digital marketing, and field marketing to deliver the marketing programs that drive demand.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5-8 years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a technical or field-facing role related to cloud, infrastructure, IT operations or networking.
- Technical subject matter expert in cloud and application security, with a strong understanding of the impact of cloud, distributed systems, core infrastructure, and DevOps approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel required
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with enterprise open source software offerings and experience bringing them to market
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in core marketing functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1 #LI-REMOTE