Manager, Corporate FP&A
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Manager, Corporate FP&A who will report to our Director, Corporate FP&A, and support our growing organization in our San Francisco office.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who has Corporate FP&A experience in both a publicly traded company and a high growth startup. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to apply a broad range of financial reporting and forecasting skills at a hyper growth technology company.
This role would be a great fit for you if you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and are looking for opportunities to build, learn, and grow.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage the planning cycles within HashiCorp (Annual Planning, Long Range Planning, Forecasts), and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of plans
- Develop meaningful analyses around financial statement and KPI performance to drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy
- Analyze and articulate risk and opportunities to plan; Work collaboratively across the organization to ensure the accurate and consistent flow of relevant information
- Handle projects with multiple work streams, coordinate internal/external resources, and ensure completion of projects are on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly Management and Board reporting
- Support ad hoc projects and help define process & systems improvements to support company growth
- Interface with the Finance Business Partner Teams to both provide them with metrics, and guidance that they can use with their Partners, as well as gather intelligence for use in the Corp planning
- Interface with the Accounting team to ensure close alignment between planning and actuals
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- 6+ years of experience across Corporate FP&A at a publicly traded company with two years of relevant experience in M&A or Investment Banking
- Proven track record of financial reporting and budget management
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint (SQL and Anaplan are a plus)
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1