Senior Field Marketing Manager, DACH
HashiCorp is growing rapidly and is expanding European field marketing efforts. The field marketing team executes regional and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. The Field Marketing Manager, DACH will work closely with sales, partner marketing, digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver results and expand our local footprint within the region of Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
About the Role
At HashiCorp, we do things a bit differently, including marketing. The right candidate for this role will closely align field marketing efforts with HashiCorp values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning our voice and our product tools. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to a team and want to help build a company. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. You proactively map your own quarterly goals to company needs, but also enjoy the ever-changing nature of startups and can adjust accordingly. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You are very detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and are constantly ensuring your work is closely aligned with marketing, sales, and company needs. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Deliver field marketing across DACH and other European regions
- Work closely with the regional sales leaders to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of local markets and their target accounts.
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team both locally and globally to collaborate, test, and learn from each other’s programs.
- Execute geographically focused campaigns and activities focused on shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. Campaigns will include on- and offline tactics and span the entire sales cycle, focused by region, language, and sometimes by vertical.
- Collaborate with the regional channel team and their partners in the development and execution of joint go-to-market plans.
- Introduce and test new styles of localised account-based marketing strategies.
- Report on results of specific tactics as well as the breadth of the field marketing program in your regions, including analytic reports from Salesforce and Splash.
- Focus efforts on driving the HashiCorp enterprise business, but have experience and understanding of how our open source activities and the IT practitioners support our company.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Business level fluency in German
- Comfort with remote working in an international environment
- Marketing experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Verbal and written fluency in English and German required
- Strong written and verbal skills across languages
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Travel across DACH as needed for regional campaigns
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo, and SplashThat with ability to learn new software quickly
- Graphic design skills and understanding of Illustrator a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.