Gainsight Administrator/Customer Success Systems Analyst
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
At HashiCorp, Go-to-Market Systems & Ops is a centralized function that leads all aspects of the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
This role will be responsible for supporting Gainsight as part of our core GTM stack of Marketo, Salesforce and Gainsight. In addition, supporting other critical GTM systems and technologies related to our Customer Success team and their focus on providing prescriptive and proactive mentorship to our customers through architectural blueprints and success plans.
In this role you can expect to...
As a Gainsight Administrator/Customer Success Systems Analyst you will own the instance of Gainsight through each of the following phases:
- Responsible for the architecture and configuration of the Gainsight instance, working closely with our implementation partner
- Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data.
- Configure and deploy Gainsight to internal customers (including system configuration, data flow, external integrations, reports, dashboards and workflows).
- Partner with cross functional departments to learn business needs and how it may impact Gainsight and Salesforce
- Collaborate with business owners to identify which processes to rollout and when
- Support technical business strategy development for the services teams and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing CS processes
- Work with leadership to help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health, and learn how to configure a customer health scorecard that reflects your customer data.
- Develop a keen understanding of your organization’s sources of risk (of churn) as well as positive trends.
- Design business rules that analyze your customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
Maintenance and Support
- Manage user accounts, groups and security settings in Gainsight
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
- Help prepare the Customer Success team to roll out additional processes or functionality.
- Provides day-to-day end user support to all levels of the organization
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 2+ years experience as Gainsight Administrator
- Experience as a Salesforce Adminsitrator is an asset
- Gainsight Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Deep knowledge and exposure to customer success processes and technology stack
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently and pivot when new information becomes available
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- Strong focus, determination, attention to detail and ability to perform deep work
- Good communication and coordination skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Strong project management and task organization skills
- Literacy and understanding of data warehouse functionality (Amazon Redshift), field sets, and some knowledge or experience with S3 API an asset
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1 #LI-REMOTE