Sr. Enterprise Architecture
Australia - Melbourne (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on mission-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
As a Sr. Enterprise Architect at HashiCorp, you will work with a high-performing team to deliver outstanding solutions for our largest Enterprise Clients through technical expertise and mentorship, specialist architectural ownership and solution management.o You will provide a single point of accountability for architectural concerns to all internal and external partners associated with assigned Enterprise Clients.
Sr. Enterprise Architects help Enterprise Clients with strategy and vision to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation. Enterprise Architects use the experience gained working with HashiCorp products in the most fast paced scenarios to build common prescriptive guidance and best practice documentation that is published for all HashiCorp customers to follow and benefit from.
In this role you can expect to:
- Communicate the value proposition of the HashiCorp Product Suite to Client executives
- Articulate the technical functionality of our Tool stack multiple Client technical audiences
- Work with key partners and domain experts to build a holistic view of the Client strategy, processes and integration of our products
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate Client business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Build and improve recommended architectural patterns and use-cases to ease the adoption of our tools
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- You embody our HashiCorp principles
- Deep technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- Leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- Proficiency and/or experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency with HashiCorp's tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Comfortable working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Certification as a cloud infrastructure certified professional (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Comfort with national and occasionally global travel
Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter describing why you're passionate about working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. We encourage you to provide specifics of your past professional experience that are relevant to this position and the opportunity.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1