Marketing Demand Generation Intern
United States - Bay Area, California (Remote)
Marketing Demand Generation Intern
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an eager demand generation intern.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for open source users, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to…
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the funnel: from demand through acceleration.
- Create, execute, and analyze marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, using data and analytics to assess how we are performing against our overall critical metrics like reach, brand awareness, and customer acquisition targets
- Work with the product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels, programs and campaigns
- Work with ops, sales, and marketing teams to ensure we’re generating the right type and volume of sales leads and collecting high-quality data to understand performance
- Build end-to-end campaigns to acquire new users, engage prospects and convert to customers.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent training in the United States
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Have basic knowledge of data analysis, SQL, Looker or Tableau
- Have some knowledge in data centric and marketing campaigns
- Have strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Have entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong editorial skills
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are creative thinkers who also understand real-world products
- Have a constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1