United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a motivated accounting intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience. The intern will assist with a wide range of duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities. This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in finance.
In this role, you can expect to learn how to...
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Help with accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reports, bank statement reconciliations, and accounting related transactions
- Assist with audits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Collaborate cross functionally with other departments to achieve company goals
- Assist with data entry
- Other ad-hoc projects
You may be a good fit for our team if you...
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting (coursework in Accounting and Finance) or equivalent training in the United States
- Have academic or some professional experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have aptitude for mathematics and analytical problem solving
- Have basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize competing workloads
- Are well-organized, excellent work ethic, attention to detail, self-starting, and an ability to learn
- Are creative thinkers who also understands real-world products
- Have the constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Emulate the HashiCorp principles
Please submit a cover letter that demonstrates your writing skills and tells us about your interest in being part of the HashiCorp story.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1