People Team: Programs and Communications Director
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
Reporting to the Chief People Officer this role will be a key member of the People Leadership Team and thrive in a fast-paced environment experiencing significant and exciting change. This role is ideal for an experienced program manager with additional experience in communications.
This individual will be responsible for acting as a centralized Program Manager for the various cross functional projects and programs that are delivered by the People team. You will ensure programs/projects include input from the appropriate stakeholders, stay on track for implementation and are communicated effectively. This role will closely partner with the Chief People Officer and the People Leadership Team.
In this role you can expect to...
- Program manage efforts such as:
- Engagement and Pulse Survey project
- Product Leadership Development program
- HashiCorp Leadership Development program
- REACH (Performance Review) process
- Quarterly People Team Scorecard update process
- Bias Mitigation project
- Build/support the following types of communications:
- Chief People Officer periodic emails/updates
- People Team content for weekly CEO email (as appropriate)
- Monthly People Team Updates to PLT
- Exec Presentations for Bridge Connection Days
- Build/own ongoing updates to a centralized People team roadmap & calendar
- Partner with other People team members to design and deliver People team Dashboard
- Act as centralized project manager for time sensitive Cross Functional people team projects (example: COVID task force)
- Additional projects as assigned.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- The ability to balance urgency and thoroughness when multitasking
- Ability to build project plans and broader program strategies
- Ability to organize multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
- Ability to build and execute on communication strategies
- An understanding of basic learning and development principles
- A learning mindset; you have an ongoing interest and passion for learning
- 7+ years of program management experience with 3+ (or 5+) years in Human Resources
- Strong written and oral communication skills
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1