Partner Alliance Manager - Consul
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About The Role ...
HashiCorp is looking to hire a Partner Alliance Manager to manage strategic partnerships for HashiCorp’s flagship service networking product, Consul (https://www.consul.io/). This role will be responsible for scaling the technology partner ecosystem for Consul and selectively engaging with strategic technology partners driving joint co-engineering and providing support to co-marketing activities. Technology partners are a critical component of HashiCorp’s ‘Cloud Infrastructure Automation’ vision and constitute the cross-infrastructure fabric for realizing this. Consul is at the forefront of service networking to automate network configurations, discover services, and enable secure connectivity across any cloud or runtime. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, technical program management, and relationship building skills. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco and will report to the Director of Technology Alliances. The role will include a limited amount of travel, expected to be less than 10%.
In this role you can expect to...
- Own and and build a vibrant ecosystem of Consul technology partners
- Develop and implement joint partner roadmap plans with a select set of strategic technology partners
- Work with cross functional team led by product management to define technology partner strategy and scale the program
- Work with partner marketing to execute joint partner marketing activities
- Execute engineering activities which include being able to build, review and test integrations with partners
- Provide feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on additional needs to make partners successful.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years of networking industry related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building strong relationships and influencing partners
- Self-motivated leader who’s comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Proficiency in networking, DevOps, cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools and having coded in Go Lang is a plus
- B.S. degree in an engineering (preferred), or similar program from an accredited college/university.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1