CRM Systems Analyst
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
At HashiCorp, Go-to-Market Systems & Ops is a centralized function that leads all aspects of the overall systems end-to-end for a customer’s digital interactions with us: from engaging with us as users and prospects (prospect lifecycle), to becoming customers (customer lifecycle), and to becoming successful users and advocates (support and customer success lifecycle).
This is a lead role managing and supporting the CRM applications (primarily focused on Salesforce) across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success. The person who fills this role must be able to implement technical and functional solutions, elaborate on business requirements and analysis, partner with business users, work with internal resources, and manage 3rd parties to develop and support SaaS-based CRM applications. The CRM Systems Analyst will also be responsible to take on lead roles for multiple projects. The CRM Systems Analyst must have the ability to assess business and system process impacts and be committed to delivering efficient technology-based solutions. Must have experience working against a lengthy backlog or technical queue with hard deadlines.
In this role you will:
- Understand all the CRM applications supporting the users, their capabilities and limitations.
- Work closely with business users to understand their business needs and translate those into technical requirements within the CRM tool set.
- Review RFCs and provide recommended technical solution design based on user stories and requirements.
- Design and develop and deploy CRM-based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Identify and prioritize requests, create specifications, and manage modifications
- Ensure that proper Change Management and SOX principles are followed in managing the CRM applications
- Guide and direct external resources in system operations, administration, design, development and testing
- Develop and update process documentation as business requirements change
- Provide ongoing support to users, assist in research, and follow up on user requests
- Be an advocate for automation and integration as well as “best practice” solutions
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce is required
- 3-5 years’ combined experience as a CRM Systems Analyst, Consultant or Admin
- Intimate knowledge of the Lightning Platform, Sales Cloud and Communities
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus
- Experience with Gainsight is a plus
- Project Management experience in addition to the above is a plus
- Deep experience with SaaS is highly desirable
- Deep MSExcel, SQL, and business analytics skills preferred
- Exceptional ability to innovate upon existing processes in order to create greater efficiency
- Strong proficiency with a variety of technology platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and organization skills
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with personnel at all levels of an organization
- Business oriented, having a good understanding of basic business principles and SaaS business operations
- Inquisitive, with a desire to learn and be a contributor to business solutions that achieve the company’s goal of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Ability to perform thorough and accurate testing
- Ability to adequately train end users
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1