Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About The Role
HashiCorp is seeking a Marketing Operations leader to join our Systems Operations team. This leader is well versed in MarTech and passionate about lead management, engagement, and lifecycle. This leader is capable of partnering with our Go-To-Market (GTM) leaders to design, implement, and enable key business processes related to email and campaign execution. This role will also manage the marketing operations roadmap for our global marketing organization across multiple products, regions, and go to market motions.
You will also be responsible for optimizing our operational goals and measuring effective marketing channels. You will lead and grow a small team to handle the implementation, operational excellence, and compliance programs within our Marketo instance.
In this role you can expect to…
- Partner with go-to-market leaders in revenue marketing, field marketing, and partner marketing with challenges such as growing our marketable database size, driving funnel velocity, improving segmentation capabilities, enhancing lead signals, etc.
- Own global processes related to support, maintenance, and enhancement of our lead data strategy, enrichment, standardization, scoring, nurturing, routing, and segmentation
- Deliver on our marketing operations roadmap from concept to enablement to ensure high adoption, alignment, and success
- Be highly data drive, reporting on and measuring the efficacy of lead lifecycle metrics, understanding our most effective channels, campaigns, attribution, and content
- Work with regional field leaders to find opportunities for improvement to grow pipeline and scale effectiveness. Projects can include launching new technologies, integrations, optimizing existing processes, supporting new features and business processes
- Work with Marketo and SFDC (and satellite systems) with proficiency, ensuring business continuity and high standards of data integrity
- Maintain the integrity and quality of our database by defining processes and best practices with security, compliance, and other stakeholders
- Interpret and triage requirements from business owners and accurately identify projects that are critical to our KPIs vs. nice to have
- Passion for absorbing and applying industry best practices for automation tools like Marketo and SFDC including lead routing frameworks, lead nurturing strategies, assessing lead scoring performance, optimizing integrations, facilitating lead signals and touchpoints, user and data security practices, GDPR/CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability improvements, etc.
- Team-first mentality, taking direction, coaching, and adapting with agility
- Optimization mindset, seeking enhancements and efficiency at every turn
- Brings new ideas to the table and seeks constant improvement and growth
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- 5+ years of Marketo or marketing automation experience, with in depth experience building programs and running them at scale across multiple regions and product sets, particularly at a B2B enterprise company
- Some experience managing and growing a team of operators
- At least 4+ years in marketing operations or an operations role, either in industry or supporting agencies/consultancies
- Strong understanding of contemporary B2B marketing, with some experience in practitioner marketing. Familiar with concepts such as lead scoring, nurturing, martech, deliverability, governance
- Proven track record of conceptualizing and driving ideas from adoption to implementation to enablement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to manage up and converse with peers and execs alike
- Experience working at an B2B Enterprise Cloud company with a passionate open-source user base is a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1