Implementation Services Engineer, Enablement Specialist
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
We are looking for an Enablement Engineer to join our growing Implementation Services team! As an Enablement Engineer, you will help our customers succeed through delivery, production and maintenance of our Instructor Led training for HashiCorp Enterprise products. The ideal Enablement Engineer has a depth of knowledge from hands-on experience in a DevOps or infrastructure automation role, familiarity with the HashiCorp product suite and a passion for education and customer enablement.
In this role you can expect to...
- Deliver Instructor Led Training (ILT) in a virtual classroom setting
- Travel onsite to conduct in-person private trainings
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on HashiCorp architecture, tools and products
- Work closely with our Implementation Services Delivery engineers to identify relevant topics for enablement material
- Keep training material up-to-date as our products and our customers’ needs evolve
- Provide direct customer feedback to our Product Management, Product Engineering and Support teams
- Build and maintain lab environments to give customers hands-on experience with our products
- Provide a delightful customer experience
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years Implementation or Professional Services, Customer Support experience or Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are highly encouraged to apply
- At least 5 years in a customer facing/customer success role
- Ability to provide guidance for HashiCorp product deployment with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a major advantage
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large enterprise companies
- Strong customer relations & presentation skills - must be able to speak well in front of an audience and with customers
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Applicants with HashiCorp Certification are a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1