Field Operations Manager, Renewals
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
A brand-new role, the Renewals Field Operations Manager will be part of the HashiCorp Sales Operations team, fully dedicated to the Renewals Sales Global Leader. Using your experience, creativity, analytical skills, and deep knowledge of software renewals, you will support key organizational initiatives including managing the cadence and rhythm of the business as well as provide visibility to the health and status of Renewals by developing and utilizing pipeline and other relevant KPI data. This role will work cross functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, IT and Finance.
In this role you can expect to...
- Mature and standardize the Renewal Opportunity Management and Forecast process
- Optimize internal business processes such as renewals quoting and exception approvals
- Support the yearly planning process as well as quarterly business reviews
- Perform statistical modeling and analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics
- Create reports with visualization of trends & patterns
- Partner with development and data management roles to identify and capture data required from both internal and external sources
- Work with IT and internal stakeholders to understand data and analysis needs to develop technical requirements
- Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends & patterns that are of business importance
- Create and maintain models for ongoing and ad hoc review
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Minimum of 5 years global renewals data analytical experience
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with a minimum of supervision
- Ability gather requirements and manage complex initiatives, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis, modeling and BI skills, spreadsheet proficiency
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with ability to perform under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1