Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and Business Analytics
Costa Rica - Remote
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
In this newly created position, the Senior Manager/Director- Analytics and Sales Operations will establish an operational base to support key operational initiatives including, analytics reporting, data modeling and providing general field sales operational support. The Senior Manager will also assist in the recruiting and management of a team of Business and Sales Operations analysts.
In this role you can expect to:
You will lead and build a team to support the WW Revenue Operations team, and build a business and sales analytics platform, drive analytics and modeling, reporting, forecasting, bookings and field automation initiatives.
You will drive the creation of the new operational base to lead the recruiting, training and day to day management of a team of business and sales operations analysts who will be responsible for:
Business and Sales Analysis & Reporting
- Analyze and report on historical trends and drive accurate and timely forecasting of future trends in performance.
- Develop insightful and interactive business intelligence reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, ad-hoc queries), dashboards, and scorecards that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers.
- Manage pipeline reports for quarterly reviews
- Support the creation of QBR reporting/presentations
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate operational difficulties and make recommendations to solve problems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports and dashboards including ad hoc reporting using Salesforce and Clari.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plan.
Drive Sales and Business Operational Process Standardization and Best Practices
- Support and help drive business scalability through key initiatives such as simplification and standardization of sales processes and sharing of best practices across sales teams and the geos.
- Support the overall sales process and tools improvements (e.g. SFDC/Clari ) to enable accurate and efficient data collection and management of the company’s sales efforts
- Managing resources to own and execute on business, sales and deal execution processes
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 6+ years experience working closely with Enterprise or Strategic Account sales leaders in a trusted partner capacity within a SaaS Enterprise Software business
- Experience in building and establishing a new function from the ground up including hiring and training new talent.
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis and modeling skills, leading cross-functional initiatives and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with a minimum of supervision
- Ability gather requirements and manage complex initiatives, execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders
- Experience coaching and mentoring
- Experience with SFDC, Tableau and Clari including building out Dashboard reporting
- Experience building and managing databases and data sets to support analytics and reporting
- BA/BS degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1