Business Intelligence and Reporting Analyst
Costa Rica (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
*Must be located in Costa Rica
The Analytics and Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
In this role you can expect to:
Forecast & Pipeline Management
- Analyze and report on historical trends and drive accurate and timely forecasting of future trends in performance.
- Develop insightful and interactive business intelligence reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, ad-hoc queries), dashboards, and scorecards that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers.
- Manage pipeline reports for quarterly reviews
- Support the creation of QBR reporting/presentations
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate operational difficulties and make recommendations to solve problems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports and dashboards including ad hoc reporting using Salesforce and Clari.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plan.
Account and Opportunity Data Management
- Support the bi-annual Territory and Planning process
- Identify opportunities to clean SFDC data for more insightful analytics.
Drive Process Standardization and Best Practices
- Support and help drive business scalability through key initiatives such as simplification and standardization of sales processes and sharing of best practices across sales teams and the geos.
- Support the overall sales process and tools improvements (e.g. SFDC/Clari ) to enable accurate and efficient data collection and management of the company’s sales efforts
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 3 + years experience working closely with WW Sales Operations Teams within a SaaS Enterprise Software business
- Proven track record of advanced data analysis and modeling skills, leading cross-functional initiatives and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to gather requirements and manage complex initiatives, execute within timelines and work with multiple stakeholders
- Hands on experience with SFDC, Tableau & Clari including building out Dashboard reporting
- Expertise in SQL and strong experience in major BI tools (ie, Looker, Tableau)
- BA/BS degree preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-GD1