Digital Growth Marketing Analyst
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role ...
HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their infrastructure. To help our customers adopt our products quickly and help fuel our company growth to support them, we’re looking for an experienced growth marketing analyst.
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. To do this, the Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for users and enterprise prospects, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels.
In this role, you will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and retention, impacting growth across the entire organization. This position will report to the Director of Revenue Marketing.
In This Role, You Can Expect To ...
- Build programs and digital campaigns to help prospects understand, try, and adopt our enterprise offerings. Work with teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Distribute the HashiCorp central messaging across existing and net new digital channels, touching prospects and customers across the funnel. Build and expand Digital channels.
- Build Marketing Operations programs in conjunction with campaigns to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments. Adjust Operations and processes across Systems tech stack as needed.
- Build forecasting, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns executed. Analysis of key business movements and metrics.
- Cross-collaborate with product, partner, and events team to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Create A/B tests to iterate on ad creative, copy, and landing page content to drive more qualified leads
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Familiarity with modern digital growth strategies including SEO, SEM, Facebook ads, content syndication, and more
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience generating demand at an enterprise B2B company
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
- Strong editorial skills
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude
- Detail oriented, and strong with execution and project management
- Enjoy collaboration with cross-functional groups
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1