EMEA Director, Inside Sales
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role….
This role will inspire and guide a team of Inside Sales Representatives driving net new and add-on revenue growth in the Enterprise segment. This addition to our leadership team will be tasked with growing and developing a sales development team from the ground up. Main focuses for this role will include driving net new growth and assuming duties in a sales and performance driven culture. As we build out our Inside Sales team in EMEA, this person will be responsible for building out our ISR & SDR functions.
In this role you can expect to...
- Guide and motivate a high performing team to drive revenue growth through a positive, high-touch customer experience
- Build and develop a diverse and high performing culture that inspires performance and achievement
- Connect team members to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals
- Instil and maintain a quality and integrity based sales process with respect to rep/customer interactions
- Actively engage attracting and securing top local talent
- Provide training and ongoing coaching and development
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan, including planning for both current and future quarter success
- Track/report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare and present team forecast to executive management
- Work closely with the extended Enterprise sales leadership team
- Facilitate and develop ongoing internal partnerships with various business units including Sales Engineering and Marketing
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 3+ years of experience in leading a high growth sales development organization
- Experience in a second line leadership role (manager of managers) preferred
- Demonstrable success in leading/managing inside sales teams with a complex product and solution sales approach
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and culture
- Track record of success in attracting top talent and building diverse and high performing teams
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done and do whatever it takes to help achieve the objective!
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure
- Background in selling Security or SaaS products is a plus
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-AB1