Director, Renewals Sales
United States (Remote)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
The Americas Renewal Sales Director will partner with Sales and Customer Success to drive conceptualization and implementation of renewal strategies and secure sustainable renewal pipeline. The ideal candidate will have proven execution of building and leading a renewal sales team, partnering with multiple Sales leaders to develop the renewal strategy and key processes.
Renewals are the life blood of a company’s revenue stream and the Renewals leader must be able to both focus on the achievement of renewals targets while keeping a strong teaming approach in their engagement with Americas Sales leadership.
In this role you can expect to...
- Partner closely with AMER Renewals leaders on continually refining our renewals strategy/process and engagement with Sales & Customer Success
- Ensure that Renewal policies, procedures and processes are understood and implemented consistently across the teams
- Manage the AMER renewal process to maximize revenue growth for HashiCorp and to achieve our sales/revenue goals
- Partner with AMER Sales leadership to ensure alignment in our go-to-market for sales/renewals programs
- Provide role clarity for team members and link departmental goals to the larger organization
- Create and delivers summaries of key performance metrics that help the AMER sales organization focus on renewals execution & expansion, customer success and account planning for the renewal
- Engage with field operations to establishes effective analysis of trends and performance in order to continually identify greater efficiencies. and achieve operational excellence.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Channels teams to drive growth and expansion via our partners
- Assist Sales, Renewals reps and/or leadership with renewals negotiations
- Leads cross functional initiatives in support of renewals, collaborating closely with Sales, Operations, Customer Success and Finance
- Partner with the broader Renewals organization to create & streamline global programs that ensure continued success of the renewals program
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Renewals, Sales and/or Customer Success leadership – preferably in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years success leading a team of individual contributors and/or other managers
- Strong executive presence and ability to closely partner with multiple layers of the organization
- Strong financial/analytical background with sales driven mindset
- Experience scaling teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Ability to adapt and plan on the fly and deliver on both the customer and organizational needs
- Strong communication (both written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated focus on execution towards desired outcomes with a track record of success under pressure
- Experience creating employee-focused programs to drive engagement
- A strong understanding of enterprise software selling processes for both Subscription & On Prem is preferred.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1