Senior Partner Solutions Engineer
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
As a Senior Partner Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer at HashiCorp, you will work in a high performance team environment to drive business development, sales growth and successful partner implementation by providing technical expertise around Development Operations, specifically in the context of multiple technical (development. operations, and security) and executive audiences. This is a unique and important role in our team, working across both Pre and Post Sales in terms of training, educating and enabling our Partners.
In this role you can expect to:
- Provide Pre Sales expertise to Partners across Europe
- Deliver Partner post-sales implementation services training
- Be a Product Certification Subject Matter Expert and support partners through certification program
- Deliver Partner implementation bootcamps
- Provide post sales partner services support
- Ability to provide expert guidance on Development Operations (DevOps) concepts with strong skill sets in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help foster an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Work closely with key client executive decision makers on product evaluations and proof of concepts to ensure the solutions/products meets client objectives
- Actively assist other Sales teams in pre-sales engineering responsibilities
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Pre Sales expertise with strategic Partners, including Software & Infrastructure Vendors, SI's and Global Consulting Practices.
- Significant implementation training services and consulting experience or equivalent - practitioners are welcome as well
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.