United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
UNITED STATES - SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
HashiCorp’s Benefits team is looking for a Benefits Coordinator to assist with the administration of our US Benefits Programs. In this role, you will help support the day to day responsibilities of administering our health benefits, including providing direct support to our employee population with all benefit related questions, enrollments, and escalations. The ideal candidate is empathetic, enthusiastic, and able to critically review and find solutions to complex problems.
In this role you can expect to...
- Manage the benefits inbox, and respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit enrollments, life events, escalations, and general questions
- Interact with employees to resolve issues with a high degree of confidentiality and employee service
- Assist with the annual Open Enrollment from start to finish, including drafting communications, responding to employee inquiries, and coordinating information sessions
- Expand and develop US Benefits employee reference materials (i.e. Benefits Site, Benefits Guide, targeted benefit information sessions)
- Manage processes associated with various benefits including (but not limited to); 401(k) over contributions, evidence of insurability, and HSA account entries and manual uploads
- Partner with the Payroll team on benefits administration and process improvement
- Support and maintain relationships with benefits brokers and carriers
- Supporting other Benefits initiatives and program management as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Experience with access to sensitive and ability to maintain confidentiality
- High level of empathy, and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Enjoys and excels in a fast-paced, frequently changing and high-performance environment
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1