Product Marketing Manager - Terraform
Remote - US
Are you a product marketer looking to make a huge impact at a high-growth company? Do you see how the cloud is redefining how the world’s largest enterprises think about their infrastructure and want to be a part of it? Do you want to lead the go-to-market efforts around a set of products that are adopted by millions of open source users, and work to expand that footprint into every corner of the Global 2000?
HashiCorp is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager. This role will lead Product Marketing for HashiCorp Terraform Cloud for multi-cloud provisioning. It will be important for you to know the ins and outs of dynamic, cloud based IT operations, and how traditional provisioning workflows are being disrupted by the cloud. You will need to understand our customers and their needs so you can work closely across the organization to drive the right messages and go-to-market activities, deliver tools and training to the sales team, and help drive commercial success for Terraform Cloud.
- Develop and iterate product positioning and messaging that differentiates Terraform Cloud in the market.
- Be a go-to-market lead for Terraform Cloud, working closely with sales, product management, and engineering to drive product adoption and product revenue, while helping the team quickly react to real-world customer and field feedback.
- Understand the ecosystem of partners and collaborate with them to drive awareness, campaigns, co-marketing, and other related GTM for Terraform Cloud.
- Content creation -- use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help customers learn about, select, and be advocates for Terraform Cloud.
- Sales enablement – guide the team to communicate the value proposition to the global sales team and in developing the sales tools and training that support the selling process. Work with the team to deliver content related to value propositions, competitive differentiators, and product-focused sales materials.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; understand the market landscape and how to competitively position the product. Serve as the voice of the customer to the internal product-focused teams to reinforce solving customer challenges.
- Demand and lead generation strategy – collaborate with the revenue marketing team, digital marketing, and field marketing to deliver the marketing programs that drive demand.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a technical or field-facing role related to cloud, infrastructure, IT operations or networking.
- Technical subject matter expert in cloud infrastructure, with a strong understanding of the impact of cloud, distributed systems, core infrastructure, and DevOps approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel required
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with enterprise open source software offerings and experience bringing them to market
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong ability to analyze an idea and develop a plan to execute
- Excellent communicator
- Experienced in core marketing functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HashiCorp celebrates diversity and welcomes equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1