Marketing Operations Manager
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
Marketing Operations is a critical team under the GTM Operations umbrella that prioritizes the lead lifecycle, manages day-to-day marketing initiatives, and the organization’s MarTech stack.
As part of the Marketing Operations organization, you will be a key partner to the Demand Generation teams to drive and execute on the Marketing Operations and lead lifecycle strategy across multiple segments and regions. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a fast growing, constantly evolving startup environment.
The ideal candidate has a builder mentality, is intellectually curious, has strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data normalization, problem solving, and is passionate about omni-channel user journeys. This role will focus on activities related to implementation, strategy, optimization, and performance.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and initiatives. Examples include:
- Assisting with lead scoring analytics and balancing lead scoring thresholds across regions
- Managing email marketing campaigns, analyze engagement metrics and A/B testing
- Managing incoming operations requests and the operations ticket queue
- Partner with the Demand Generation teams to enhance go-to-market campaign execution, audience targeting, and lead lifecycle acceleration
- Collaborate with the larger Operations and CRM teams to map messaging use cases to data requirements and MarTech platform capabilities
- Work with Data Ops teams to identify and priority touchpoints and attributes that support audience segmentation, campaign activation, and measurement
- Assist in identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets and present those findings to stakeholders in an actionable format
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Interface directly with internal teams, stakeholders, and HashiCorp leadership.
- Create requirements and proposal documentation that outlines project initiatives
You may be a good fit if:
- 2+ years’ experience working in operations, analytics, or a similar role preferred
- Skilled in Marketo, Salesforce and Leandata preferred (Marketo Champion a plus)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and optimization mindset
- Ability to escalate and communicate risks to management and relevant stakeholders
- Email channel experience a plus
- Passionate about omni-channel user journeys
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns/MarTech logic
- Some experience with audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement
- Maintain a learning mindset and the ability understand concepts and system logic
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Skilled in tailoring insights to present to technical and non-technical audiences
HashiCorp adopts diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1