Integration Engineer - GTM Operations - Contract
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
** Contract Role
About the Role
Platform Operations is a critical team under the GTM Operations umbrella. As part of the Platform Operations organization, you’ll be a key part of architecting and building out the data pipelines as well as maintaining the health of our integrations across our systems stack. This position plays a key role in data collection, processing, and reporting, analytics projects, and influencing key stakeholders with critical insights.
This is a chance to make a large impact across the team and company, by making critical customer lifecycle data accessible within our systems of record, and the runtime information of our tools.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain ETL jobs across various platforms.
- Design and build views in Redshift for iPaaS configurations and BI reporting.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, uptime, and quality.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of large-scale systems.
- Interface directly with internal teams, users, and HashiCorp leadership.
- Work with multiple cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Work with HashiCorp products such as Terraform, Consul, Vault, and Nomad.
You may be a good fit if:
- Have experience with BI Visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, and Heap
- Have experience with Data Warehouse technologies, such as RedShift, Snowflake, or BigQuery
- Have knowledge of workflows with key business tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, and Gainsight and their various APIs and data models.
- You are familiar with microservice architectures, and ideally, have seen them in operation at a global scale.
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss design and performance tradeoffs in complex systems.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1 #LI-REMOTE