Growth Marketing Manager - Operations
United States - San Francisco, California (HQ)
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role...
Marketing at HashiCorp is a blend of ensuring we are generating commercial demand by responding to and supporting the interest of enterprises while also responding to and delivering on the needs of our open-source users for technical content and assistance. To do this, the Growth Marketing role is tasked with tactics that accelerate adoption and success for users and enterprise prospects, while also planning and executing growth tactics across multiple channels.
In this role, you will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and impacting growth across the Enterprise and Commercial Segment. This position will report to the Head of Revenue Marketing.
In This Role, You Can Expect To ...
- Maintain relationships with marketing operations, sales operations, and sales enablement to ensure that consistent messaging and lead processes are communicated and executed successfully.
- Understand, analyze & create consistency amongst different stages of the marketing funnel across unique marketing channels & segments, to optimize for effective conversion.
- Build Marketing Operations programs in conjunction with campaigns to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments. Adjust Operations and processes across Systems tech stack as needed.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects to marketing leadership.
- Serve as the liaison to field teams regarding demand generation, funnel conversion and revenue generation.
You May Be a Good Fit If You Have
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience (Marketo).
- Experience with working with an Operations team previously, and/or had a role in operations.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions.
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
- Track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment.
- Detail oriented, and strong with execution and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Experience generating demand at an enterprise B2B company.
- Entrepreneurial zest and hands-on attitude.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-SY1